Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Tis the Season

I know I promised to update the blog, and I will. I promise. When I get home from LA next Friday, I am home for *TWO* whole weeks. I have a rather large list of things to do and preparing the blog for my next adventure is most definitely on the list. In the meantime, here's a link to a quiz posted by my friend Jane - couldn't resist the opportunity for a quiz. So, the question is.... what reindeer are you?




You Are Prancer



You are the perfect reindeer, with perfect hooves and perfect flying form.



Why You're Naughty: Because you're Santa's pet, and you won't let anyone show you up.



Why You're Nice: You have the softest fur and the sweetest carrot breath.

1 comment:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Hey, I obviously haven't been as good at checking your blog as I thought. Merry Christmas, my prancing friend. Talk to you soon!

Jane