Thursday, July 12, 2007

Living Dangerously

It's my last day! The countdown is over, even if the work is not. By this time tomorrow, I will be making my way to the airport and coming home. Hard to believe. I have one more week at home, supporting the client over here, but that's it. My teammate Paul will be coming back to Manchester to pick up where I have left off and hopefully get this project live (I may have mentioned the ah, minor, project set back we've had?).

Anyways, thanks to the blog readers who have posted comments and kept me going through this experience. You never know where I might be.... next project is in sunny California - after that, who knows?

Why have I titled this entry "Living Dangerously?" I decided, as I walked out the door this morning, NOT to wear my rain jacket and NOT to carry an umbrella. I just dare it to rain today. Hah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well now you know not to Dare the great Mother Nature! Mabey she was giving you a last kick of rain before you come home! ; )