Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not sure why I can't seem to put titles in any more, but just add that to my ever increasing list of technical difficulties this week..... Sigh. Some days, technology just stinks.

So, the countdown continues.... TWO days from now, I will be headed to the airport at this time. Tomorrow is my last day actually at the client site. But, that only means there is MUCH to be done between now and then. So, I had better get back to work. Many, many thanks to Katie and Debbie Jo for blogging a comment. It's nice to know you're out there.

I do have pictures to post, but I keep falling asleep when I get back to the hotel. I actually fell asleep the other night with all my clothes on. I vaguely remember waking up in the middle of the night, realizing I still had my clothes on, but just couldn't muster up enough energy to do anything about it.

1 comment:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Hey Faith,
It was good to talk to you yesterday! Hope the last 48 hours go well. Here's the info about the patron saint of computers and such...
See you soon!
Jane