Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho.....

I just realized I have not posted anything to the blog in over a week. Last week was all about work. Things are really getting busy and we were preparing for Proof-of-Concept sessions this week, so we were working against a deadline. I am now on a first name basis with the head of security and the lady that cleans our office.

However, we had our first of three Proof-of-Concept sessions today and it went pretty well. So, its all worth it. And, in case anyone is keeping track, I fly home in 3 days. Woo Hoo! I get into Logan about noontime and Dad is picking me up. It's going to be a whirlwind weekend, but it will be nice to sleep in my own bed, spend some time on the Cape with the family (of the human and canine variety) and generally relax. It will be my only trip home until I finish the project in July and I am sure it will just fly by.

I have been told by my friends at the front desk that I am now a "VIP" at the Arora International, so there is a chance I'll get upgraded when I check in again next Thursday. Somehow, being a VIP doesn't feel as special as it should.......

1 comment:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Hooray! Please contact me if I haven't gotten you first when you land on US soil!
BTW, it sounds like the phone interview went well and Dad M will fly to Boston to interview FTF next week!